Terms & Conditions
By booking a trip with Dolce Vita, the participant agree with the statements below:
1. Registration & Payment
A registration by e-mail or through our website is a legally binding. You will receive a written confirmation by email. As part of your reservation we ask you to pay 50% of the total amount of your trip cost as a deposit. The remaining 50% is to be paid upon receiving our invoice. (20 days maximum time to complete the transaction.)
2. Small Groups
Dolce Vita only guides small groups. If the required minimum number of clients according to the description is not reached, we will find an individual solution I.E. surcharge for a private trip.
3. Change of program
Dolce Vita Bike Co reserves the right to make alterations.
4. Cancellation by Dolce Vita
We reserve the right to cancel a trip if the minimum number of clients for a trip is not fulfilled or in the case of unforeseen events. We will inform you at the latest two weeks prior to the trip. In such a case, refund of payments received by AVF shall be returned in full. Further claims cannot be made. Please ensure you have adequate holiday cancellation insurance in place prior to booking.
5. Cancellation by the participant
- After 14 days your trip deposit is non-refundable. However it is transferrable towards a future trip or booking within 12 months of an activities’ date.
- Deposit amounts will depending on the itinerary and season from 50% to 100% of the amount.
- Once a full balance is received at 120 days before the trip start, 50% may be refunded up to 90 days prior, 25% refunded up to 60 days prior.
- Single day bookings require full payment at the time of booking and are 50% refundable up to 30 days prior. If cancelling within 29 days full payment is non-refundable but 50% will be held as a credit towards a future trip or booking within 12 months of an activities’ date.
6. Insurance and Risks
You are aware that biking is a dangerous activity and you understand that you, and every member of your group need appropriate insurance cover for the activity, which takes place in occasionally very remote areas. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs while you are on holiday with us.
In addition, Dolce Vita Bike Co cannot take any responsibility for damage or loss to property (e.g. bikes) and / or individuals, due to unsatisfactory condition of your, or any other rider’s bike, (including rented bikes). The condition of bikes can be affected by use or transport.
It is mandatory to wear a certified helmet. Bike servicing and maintenance is the respective owner’s / hirer’s responsibility.
Dolce Vita Bike Co cannot take any responsibility for injuries to individuals during our rides. We are professional guides, but cannot control what you do on your bike. Riding in control and within your own limit is your responsibility. If in doubt at any point please get off and walk as much as you need to.
If you don't have your travel and activity insurance, you can buy it HERE.
7. Court of jurisdiction
The district court of Aosta is agreed as court of jurisdiction.